Free UK Delivery
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Times
The majority of the products will be shipped within 48-72 hours of receiving the order.
Furniture with bespoke upholstering will take 8-12 weeks to be shipped.
Delivery Costs – UK
All UK Delivery on orders is free
Delivery Costs – International
Limited Edition Prints – £12
Bedding, Ceramics, Cushions: As Quoted on Checkout
Mirrors, Lighting & Furniture – Price on request
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at [email protected]. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at [email protected]
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms of Service – SKARA HOME Gift Cards
Last updated: 10th June 2022
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital SKARA HOME gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the SKARA HOME UK website
- SKARA HOME reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our SKARA HOME gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your SKARA HOME gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. SKARA HOME gift cards remain the property of SKARA HOME who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your SKARA HOME gift card can only be redeemed at skarahome.co.uk
5.The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- The maximum amount that an individual SKARA HOME gift card can hold is the GBP equivalent of $9,999.99;
- You can perform a Balance enquiry by emailing [email protected] with the name of the customer who purchased it and the last four digits of the unique card code.
8. Your SKARA HOME gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation (the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card cannot be topped up with additional funds.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
11. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your SKARA HOME gift card is lost or stolen, SKARA HOME is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. SKARA HOME cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a SKARA HOME gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All SKARA HOME gift cards have a unique code which is required for online purchases. SKARA HOME cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the unique code has become known to another party.
Crediting a SKARA HOME gift card
14. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new SKARA HOME gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a SKARA HOME gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the SKARA HOME gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by SKARA HOME gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.